4.27.2004

Here are my honest thoughts of people who affect my life...
just in case you didn't know how i felt bout ya

(in no particular order...)
Jeff: A best friend
Hux: Also a best friend
Rid aka Old Man: Another best friend/Funniest person I know/companion in bitching about shadiness of it all
Juan: A really nice guy but seems to have the potential to kill somebody
Led: One of the most awesome guys I know, I regret not chillin and gettin pulled over by the cops more with him in high school
Keith: Is probably one of the meanest people I have met, but I know he has a really good side to him that most people dont see, which gives me hope that the nice keith will someday prevail
Greg Dowell aka jesus: appreciate his brutal honesty in all subjects, because not too many people too that
Melissa: i dont understand how i can love her and dislike her so much at the same time, but i do
Lindsey: probably one of my best woman friends that i have, i can tell her anything cause i know she'll rip on me no matter what im going to say
Steph: will always have my heart no matter how much or how little i talk to her or see her or anything
Jill: I like her personality, because it seems she actually has some innocence in her, and that isnt around too much these days
Hannah: her always chipper attitude seems to brighten my day whenever i talk to her
Malone: I could probably talk for hours about baseball and the Cubs with him and that is always a good thing
Ganz/Gayler/Reid: Can always look to them to have some good laughs, and yes, i forgot about Reid when i originally made the list, but hey, when a man gets ya some capt morgan, you gotta put him on the list
Kimak: Another guy i can always talk Cubs or any ol' subject with, definately a good quality


I apologize if you're reading this and were left of the list, that means 1 of 2 things. Either I,
1)Really really dont like you
or
2)You dont do anything that has any impact on my life
EITHER WAY
if you are offended by this,
please chill out, drink a beer, and realize
it doesnt matter at all
its just my opinion and yall shouldnt curr if i dont curr ya hurr?

Holla

2 Comments:

Anonymous adult stories young incest said...

Why are all youguys so crazy about that old hag. ``Where are your friends now.
hot masturbation stories
spanking sex stories
bdsm lesbian erotica stories online
erotic stories read online for free
taboo erotic stories
Why are all youguys so crazy about that old hag. ``Where are your friends now.

3:31 AM  
Anonymous nifty erotic stories archive cock docking said...

BATTISTA Mr. Taking another draw, Det.
baby xxx stories
free old man fuck stories
gay prison sex stories
nifty erotic stories archive.com
free rape incest text stories
BATTISTA Mr. Taking another draw, Det.

3:32 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home